An Old School Catholic Message Board

My YouTube channel "Catholic Clarity & Charity"

White Knight

White Knight

Hello guys and gals, I realize it has been a very long time since I last posted on the phorums here on Phatmass, however I have to say my life has changed so much in the most recent 4 years. Between my Wife who needs doctor visits and therapy sessions, and taking care of my 3 year old son and 1 year old daughter, life is busy, taking care of my family, battling it out with Insurance companies and federal bureaucracy, and juggling financial responsibilities life has been very busy. I am grateful for all the prayers you all have lended in the past and continue all though not always fully knowning how far our prayers reach each other in this life, we will never know the full extent and power of the prayers we say to God, on this side of eternity. I can truly proclaim that our Blessed LORD is Good and He does hear prayer and answers it.

Thank You most kindly for all the support and prayers.

Now on to the main topic.....

Due to the way my life style is and the busy time it takes to raise kids and help a injured wife due to her car accident. I find it very hard to participate in active evangelization ministries with in the Catholic Church on site or sometimes even within the moment. So when the busy day gives way into the more calmness of the night, I have started a YouTube Catechesis and Evangelizing channel to spread the truth of our Catholic Faith, this is the time I have to dedicate my service to the LORD, and I feel very compelled to due this, for a variety of reasons because of the New Evangelization, also because of accountability. The Laity are the new evangelize-rs according to the Second Vatican Council from 1963-1965. The Church knew that people weren't coming to the Church to learn the faith in the ways that worked in the past, so it challenged not just the Ordained and the Religious, but also the Laity to strive after the same common goal of personal holiness and sanctity, Vatican II has issued the laity to be the Church in the World, while the ordained ministers of the Church provide the Holy Sacraments that give the Church its life and vigor in Christ to sustain, and fortify the call of holiness to the laity to go out and preach, teach, and change the world for Christ and His Church. 

I have made videos starting in 2014 of October regarding the Synod in Rome, I started a video series called 

"Catechism in the Dark Series." the first three episodes were dedicated to the topic of Family, and Human Sexuality, while the other videos have branched off into the Sanctity of Life topics, such has Death Penalty, Euthanasia, Abortion, and the Just War Theory. the Catechism in the Dark Series concluded with the topic of Legitimate Self Defense & The Just War Part A,B, & C. However my videos do not stop there, I have made more content in the year 2015 and even up to now.

I wish to share this with you, for this is a trusted website and I welcome your thoughts on how I can make this better..

I am doing this for free, I have not asked for donations, I do not have a budget, I am doing this out of sheer Love for Our Blessed LORD Jesus Christ and His One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church. I cannot be silent about the faith, I will not be silent about the faith. I love the faith, I wish to share the faith, because this is what the Church has asked the laity to do, Bring the Faith and the Church everywhere you go, into the workplace, into a bar, into the schools, into restaurants, and places of business, anywhere where a opportunity of dialogue with others is possible and even active, I cannot tell you how many times I hear the subject of Faith and Morals coming up in daily conversation through the places I go to here in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Its very common.

So I do this out of love, I am not a ordained Deacon, I am not a Priest, I am not a Consecrated Religious. I am a Married Lay Catholic Man who is married to a wonderful wife, and have two beautiful children I am very blessed and in love with my faith. God has sustained me through my trials and difficulties, He is truly Good.

"Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and the Holy Spirit, As it Was in the Beginning, Is Now, and Ever shall be world Without End, Amen."

Please check out my video channel it is called
"Catholic Clarity & Charity"

PS: For those who dont know me who have been a YouTube for a while, My name is Aaron Cadena, my name on Phatmass is the White Knight.

God Bless You All

Catholic Clarity & Charity

Wonderful is an understatement.........and prayer for you and your family, especially your wife's full recovery - and all your intentions.

Thank you for the link.........off to put it into my favourites.

Keep on keeping on............God bless and keep you all :flowers: