An Old School Catholic Message Board

look to Texas for the way things ought to be

little2add

Winchester

Letting robed imbeciles forbid private arbitration. Obviously, nothing could go wrong.

Oh, I noticed it's the mayor who is the imbecile. Probably wears some hideous Hillary type Chairman Mao pantsuit. Either way, she can go to hell.

Edited by Winchester

little2add
On July 5, 2016 at 11:55 PM, Winchester said:

Letting robed imbeciles forbid private arbitration. Obviously, nothing could go wrong.

Oh, I noticed it's the mayor who is the imbecile. Probably wears some hideous Hillary type Chairman Mao pantsuit. Either way, she can go to hell.

That's kind of harsh, man

LittleWaySoul
On 5 luglio 2016 at 3:19 PM, Maggyie said:

I don't think secular law schools issue degrees in canon law, although I'm curious if Catholic schools do both.

Neither secular nor Catholic universities can issue canon law degrees. Technically only an ecclesiastical school can issue an ecclesiastical degree, like canon law (JCL or JCD) or sacred theology (STL or STD), because these degree programs are directly under the direction of the Holy See. In the US, the Catholic University of America is the only school which can confer a degree in canon law because their School of Canon Law is ecclesiastical. Hope that explained a couple things!

Pretty much all of it

'

Man

16 states, so far have  passed a measures banning sharia-based law similar to Texas 

CAIR said that the motion was “virulently racist” and “outright hostility towards Muslims.” 

The list of all 16 states are:

• Alabama (two bills)
  • Arkansas
  • Florida (two bills)
  • Indiana (two bills)
  • Iowa
  • Kentucky
  • Mississippi (four bills)
  • Missouri (two bills)
  • North Carolina
  • Oklahoma (seven bills)
  • South Carolina (two bills)