An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why the tears Mother Mary?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Peace be with you brethren, sympathizers and others...

Why the crying statues?

Perhaps many guesses so lets guess. :)

My guess is because to many people are asking for her intercession and she cant answer them all as she isn't omniscent and it is making her sorrowful just like our eyes well up if you care and a few tears drop in public if you brave when you can't help someone.

Sollution perhaps is pray eaceh morning the Our Lord blesses OUr holy mother, the angels and the saints and makes them more powerful.

IDK. :)

What sayeth ye all me sacred hearties of Noahs Ark?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Or perhaps our blessed mamma is crying bcoz we dont believe God can do anything anymore including not sinning anymore. When i said we are to take the bible in context i was not talking about time and place as the word of God is eternal and does not abide by the laws of time or place, i was talking about reading the new testament as a whole, tho confetti is also necessary at a wedding.Here is my example, scripture says that the grace of God should give us the power to not sin but if it doesn't confess, but also says anyone who says they are not a sinner is a lier. Get this right, we will always be tempted in the flesh therefore we are sinners(below God) as God can neither be tempted nor tested, though when Jesus was in the flesh he was part man part God but now once again is fully God, according to my discernment as holy scripture can not lie because God can not lie and it is the word of God, so my discernment is a triumphant YES we can stop sinning in thought, word and action with the grace of GOD! So scripture also says we must aim for the higher gifts and run the race for victory, though we may fall short many times we must keep our eyes on the prize!

WOOT WOOT!

God iz Good!

Jesus iz LORD!

Onward Christian Souls.

P.S. I could be wrong. :) Pray about it and examine your conscience on this matter.

Keep your eyes on the prize and keep running for the highest prize/gift. to be like God iz da highest gift yo, like God was on earth, not sinning in word, thought or action, tho of course we can only be like not as, so our flesh will still be tempted. The only way we can achieve this is with Gods Love, faith(prayer an fasting) and Hope(Charity in word and deed.) And Jesus comes to us when we are gathered in his name, the more you gather the more chance you have of recieving the highest gift, though people who only ever achieve lower gifts before they die will still go to heaven, but run for the lower gifts and risk being locked out. Something like that anyway, perhaps, maybe, i don't know, 50 50, you decide. :)