An Old School Catholic Message Board

Update time

TheresaThoma

@TheresaThoma Are you able to post a link to your fundraising page here? I don't know whether that's allowed but if it is I'd certainly send you something. If not, do please send me a private message (it seems you can't receive them).

@TheresaThoma Are you able to post a link to your fundraising page here? I don't know whether that's allowed but if it is I'd certainly send you something. If not, do please send me a private message (it seems you can't receive them).

TheresaThoma

Anselm. I didn't want to post a link publicly (it includes my real name) I will PM you the link and try to clean out my mailbox.

Anselm. I didn't want to post a link publicly (it includes my real name) I will PM you the link and try to clean out my mailbox.

IgnatiusofLoyola
23 hours ago, krissylou said:

Are we all repeating ourselves for a reason?

TT, please PM me a link to your YouCaring account.

There was a problem with the forum that I believe is now fixed. If this post repeats itself, it hasn't been fixed.

In the meantime, think of it as a kind of accidental litany. :smokey:

TheresaThoma

Well tonight is my last night in my apartment. I still have a ton of cleaning and packing to do but it is coming along. Right not my strategy is to put everything in my living room and then I can sort things out from there (donate, throw away, store, and take with). I think my break time is over now so now to get back to it!

:o)Katherine:o)

@TheresaThoma and I move into the discernment home on Tuesday! She is spending time with family this weekend and celebrating so many joyous occasions. I am not sure if she will post before we move. 

Please keep all of us in the home in your prayers. There will be six of us. Each one of us are discerning religious life. Some have already been accepted into communities, some are getting ready to apply to communities and others are visiting different communities. Our time in the home will allow us to learn the rhythms of religious life, grow spiritually, take formation classes and more deeply discern God's will. 

Know that you will be in our prayers as well! 

This is so interesting!  I didn't know that generic (not meant pejoratively) discernment homes existed.  What a great idea, though.

Katherine, both you and TheresaThoma will be in my prayers.  I pray this is the beginning of a great adventure for both of you.