An Old School Catholic Message Board

Martha and Mary

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Pax.

So martha took her eyes off her own buisness and the Lord and focused on mary.

The thing about the holy magesterium is that although it is the teaching authority it can be wrong. Take heed upon this matter we are to focus on our family and friends and local community 1st and foremost, country 2nd and the rest of the world 3rd. The 1st law of a warlocks war is to divide and conquer and one way to do that with modern technology is to get a population focusing on the rest of the world and phantoms that dont exist like superman. If we focus on the outside a disease can begin to spread on the inside. Gold to your family, bretheren, and friends(local community), silver to the rest of your country and bronze to the rest of the world, whether time, money, absolutely anything. This is not dealing out scraps, this is responsibility and prioritizing. You are not responsible for the rest of the world, you are responsible for your local church, family, and local area. WE ARE NOT GOD, YOU CAN NOT SAVE THE WORLD, BUT PERHAPS YOU CAN SAVE A FEW IN YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOCAL COMMUNITY ! Take your focus off reality and lies/fantasy/phantoms will creep in and divide you, your friends, your city, and your country. Satan is a grand illusionist whom tries to draw us out of reality into the fantasy of lies, reality is here and now, you, your family, your friends and your local community.

Now of course there is no way that what i have stated is 100% correct and of course on the odd occasion you give your nation or the world a t-bone steak so to speak, everything i ever say is in need of deep prayer and examination of ones concience, scripture and sacred tradition.

Tru story it aint that gory rise to glory and end tha (insert other rhyming word here,lol).

Onward christian souls.

Jesus iz LORD!

God iz Good.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Sorry rushed typing, the holy magesterium is infallible to varying degrees but acting alone the pope, cardinals and bishops are fallible. That's what I was meant to say. Someone told this Aussie that he Wass rushin and I'm gullible and have been rushing ever since. Please pray for me, a sinner hoping to be a saint with gods grace and his gifts of faith, hope and love. I always could be wrong. Always tell me if u think I am Coz even if I argue the point I will respect the debate and pray about it  as I know better then any1 that tab is a proxy polkadot on a big dress and without the dress is nothing just a rogue heretic know it all, maybe not heretic but perhaps. Something like that n e way.

Oh that rings a bell, sorry I claimed to be a prophet as far as I'm aware I'm a long way off even being a true believer and no I don't suffer from scruples as I know this is a journey of revealing over time. Don't forget your tooth brush and call yo mum for gods sake. Lol.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye