An Old School Catholic Message Board

Petition to get Sponsa-Christi, JCL a Church Scholar tag

LittleWaySoul

I've tried this multiple times and just gotten ignored.

Good luck to you.

Just in case: PhuturePriest also needs a Church Militant tag already.

Sponsa-Christi

Thanks, LittleWaySoul for starting this thread (and thanks to Gabriela for earlier "petitions")! If dUSt needs it, I can provide outside proof of my credentials.

Also...why doesn't PhuturePriest have a Church Militant tag???

I think it would be good to have more Church Scholars around. We have very few who are active regularly, so I think it would be good. While we're on the subject, I'll throw my vote in for Basilisa Marie as well. Not that this is about who gets the most votes or anything. 

LittleWaySoul
11 hours ago, Amppax said:

I think it would be good to have more Church Scholars around. We have very few who are active regularly, so I think it would be good. 

Speaking of, do you have a degree in Theology as well?

Edited by LittleWaySoul

2 hours ago, LittleWaySoul said:

Speaking of, do you have a degree in Theology as well?

I'll have my Masters as of December, God willing, once I've taken my comps. I've finished all the coursework. But yes, my Bachelors is in Theology. 

PhuturePriest
1 hour ago, LittleWaySoul said:

Wait, @PhuturePriest isn't a Church Militant??? 

We had a thread about this a while back. :P I have indeed lost the glory of the CM tag and the grandeur that comes with it.

12 minutes ago, Amppax said:

I'll have my Masters as of December, God willing, once I've taken my comps. I've finished all the coursework. But yes, my Bachelors is in Theology. 

The comps, incidentally, are in a week.

LittleWaySoul
24 minutes ago, PhuturePriest said:

We had a thread about this a while back. :P I have indeed lost the glory of the CM tag and the grandeur that comes with it.

You had it at one time? What on earth did you do to lose it? You're not a secret heretic, are you?

22 minutes ago, Amppax said:

The comps, incidentally, are in a week.

I'll pray for you!

PhuturePriest
12 minutes ago, LittleWaySoul said:

You had it at one time? What on earth did you do to lose it? You're not a secret heretic, are you?

I'll pray for you!

I had one for years. But two years ago I went a bit too far down the traddy side of things and I said something on Facebook expressing displeasure with Pope Francis. I can't remember what it was, but I would probably shudder if I saw it now. :P

5 hours ago, PhuturePriest said:

I had one for years. But two years ago I went a bit too far down the traddy side of things and I said something on Facebook expressing displeasure with Pope Francis. I can't remember what it was, but I would probably shudder if I saw it now. :P

I did not know this. I think we can all agree you've repented of your former bad-trad ways, though.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
On 30 July 2016 at 1:56 PM, Amppax said:

I think it would be good to have more Church Scholars around. We have very few who are active regularly, so I think it would be good. While we're on the subject, I'll throw my vote in for Basilisa Marie as well. Not that this is about who gets the most votes or anything. 

Heyo all vote tabby cat for free training to become a church scholar Coz then you can employ me and I can talk to you all again in Catholic instead of 9th dimension or whatever it's called that I speak, lol. Luv yuz. :)

Would love a church scholar tag but not a militants tag although am not dissimilar that tag I just wouldn't have the foggiest as to what a church militants is or duz am jus not so fussed on the m word. :)

Flap jacks an maple syrup. Heck to auto correct, fully jipped the disimilar typo is meant to just say diss

On 31 July 2016 at 3:51 AM, PhuturePriest said:

Yep I remember the phuture Phart but now you phuture priest lol. Alleluia. :)

17 hours ago, LittleWaySoul said:

Canon-Law-Book.jpg

oh my gooooodness I want one of those stacks on my alter, pretty pleeeeease. 

Blooming heck I ain't good, my lord and my God have mercy on me a sinner hoping to be a saint with a clean heart and a bridled tough. Ugh double up ugh. God iz good. :)

Tough was meant to say tounge

LittleWaySoul

@dUSt I see you getting online and overlooking this thread. So hey, what's a girl gotta do to get her nomination of Sponsa for Church Scholar recognized, eh? :rain:

image.jpeg