An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hello lunch break

LittleWaySoul

LittleWaySoul

If Saturdays can have a thread, so can lunch breaks. 

:popcorn2::cool:

//

Welp. Off to the chapel to pray for prayer board intentions. See y'all next lunch break! :wave: 

Edited by LittleWaySoul
I didn't want these posts merged, but alas... what can ya do?

dominicansoul

I'm off to midday Mass on campus.  

I'm not praying for anybody else though...  

lol  JUST KIDDIN!!!!!

LittleWaySoul

PB&J was the lunch of champions for today. Yum!

How is everyone else's lunch break going?

dominicansoul

I'm trapped outside of my break room because my Dean is inside filming a video.  She warned us to get our lunches out of there beforehand, but I didn't respond fast enough.  Now I'm locked away from my lunch.  And the clock is ticking.  So is my stomach.  My stomach is making all sorts of growling noises.  It's quiet here today too.  People are out on vacation and there are just a few of us here.  And everybody is listening to my stomach's symphony.

This.is.torture. 

My daughter is napping so it's kind of like a lunch break, lol. Trying to wait to eat until my hubby gets off at 9:15pm, we're having lettuce wrap tacos! :paco: Sooooo hungry!!!!!

LittleWaySoul

Used a McDonald's coupon to get a sandwich today. It was okay. I'd still prefer the much cheaper Wendy's chicken sandwich, but I've had several awkward encounters with the lady who works there and I'm reluctant to go back.  

:paperbag:

Edited by LittleWaySoul

1 hour ago, LittleWaySoul said:

Used a McDonald's coupon to get a sandwich today. It was okay. I'd still prefer the much cheaper Wendy's chicken sandwich, but I've had several awkward encounters with the lady who works there and I'm reluctant to go back.  

:paperbag:

McDonald's is my least favorite fast food restaurant. :stubborn: Wendy's is my favorite!!! The son of baconator is my favorite burger from there.

LittleWaySoul
15 minutes ago, zabbazooey said:

McDonald's is my least favorite fast food restaurant. :stubborn: Wendy's is my favorite!!! The son of baconator is my favorite burger from there.

Wendy's rocks! I worked there at one point and I hated it because of the rude customers and not-so-nice bosses, but I still love their food! My fav is the crispy chicken sandwich from the dollar menu. Mmmm. :burger:

5 hours ago, LittleWaySoul said:

It's Friday!

:amen:

Yahoo! :dance:

I don't abstain from eating meat on Fridays. So I had a buffalo chicken sandwich with chipotle mayo on a brioche bun :lust: