An Old School Catholic Message Board

Rape and abortion

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I will not be on the net perhaps for years, whatever God wills. Thanks all luv yuz heaps.

i will leave you with this, perhaps abortion is good in 1 circumstance and that is if the rape victim is going to commit suicide although all must be done 1st to stop the suicidal tendency. Peace and love.

god iz good god iz love

jesus iz lord

onward Christian souls

p.s debate this please and also continue to pray for me please as I will for you godbless

Anyone who is raped should be treated for rape, at the nearest hospital emergency room, as soon as possible after the rape. Doing so will prevent the vast majority of rape victims from becoming pregnant since pregnancy does not occur instantaneously after copulation.

There are undoubtedly circumstances in which the rape victim is held hostage, or is unconscious, or stranded far from medical services. In those cases, it's still not the child's fault that s/he was conceived.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

no brother, the pill is also abortion. you failed to mention this. i could be wrong

Anyhow one other thing i believe the LORD revealed to me is that there must be upto 6 week intensive pscho anaylisis plus 3 lie detector tests during that 6 week period to discern as to whether the woman is lying or not that she is going to commit suicide. I could be wrong.

The question is whether the suicide exception should be available to all crisis pregnacys and not only rape.

Here we go. Please debate away.

You could be right luigi and i just don't exactly understand what you are trying to say and have misunderstood what you mean.

Onward christian souls.

Jesus iz LORD!

It is finnished.

P.s. It is finnished Jesus blood has covered the whole earth, all have been forgiven the curse no longer exists, rise up church, be baptised and believe(it is finished) and you will be saved, repent and believe in the good news that it is finished and the darkness will begin to retreat on the planet again.

ARISE SLEEPER AWAKE FROM AMONGST THE DEAD AND CHRIST WILL ENLIGHTEN THEE

P.S.S TELEVISION = TELEPATHY. It is an illegal way to enter the kingdom of heave, repent world or hell will descend!

I COULD BE WRONG, but JESUS IZ NEVER WRONG, SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND KNOCK AND THE DOOR WILL BE OPENED.

One of my professors, bio ethics or moral theology, can't remember now, said something about the morning after pill and rape. It was about consent. Since the woman didn't consent to the insertion of sperm, it was allowed to take medication to expel the remains. Something like that. Too early in the morning for my brain to be working.