An Old School Catholic Message Board

Last Post For A Long Time

I just want to thank Phatmass for everything. A ton of good in my life has come from this place and the prayers I've received here. I'm taking a break from posting on Facebook as well. I'm an idiot in real life and just as big of one on the internet. I accuse people of thinking they know it all but I'm the same as well. I think I know everything and obviously I don't. I love the Catholic Church and the people in it. I can't even recall one bad experience I've had going to Church or with a Priest. I know people do have issues and maybe I will encounter some in the future but my overall experience has been great. I don't think Catholics are racist. I think they're great loving people. Whoever has prayed for me here in the past thank you. I haven't had a drink and been wasted in 3 years and I now go to Mass all the time and Confession very frequently. I even took Communion a week ago. To people I've offended or bugged the hell out of ONCE AGAIN I apologize. I wish the best to everyone. I'm a quiet and reserved person in real life. It's easy to type away on the internet and be a know it all. Way to easy. It's heartbreaking what happened to those two Nuns. I just seen who their killer was. I don't get it. I don't understand how people can kill other innocent people. I don't know how that kid could go into that Black Church and kill all those people. I don't know how terrorist can murder innocent people. Prayers for peace. Although until Jesus comes back it will probably always be like this.

Edited by Guest

LittleWaySoul

Thank you for your honest effort to be a good and virtuous person, Josh. It is inspiring, truly. I will keep you in my prayers as you take a break from social media. I did the same this summer and it was very fruitful for me. God bless!

I guess "a long time" meant a couple hours.  But thanks for the heads up; otherwise we'd all be worried sick in the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...
<3 PopeFrancis
On 8/27/2016 at 10:53 PM, Josh said:

I just want to thank Phatmass for everything. A ton of good in my life has come from this place and the prayers I've received here.

On 8/27/2016 at 10:53 PM, Josh said:

I accuse people of thinking they know it all but I'm the same as well. I think I know everything and obviously I don't. I love the Catholic Church and the people in it.

My sentiment's as well.  Thank you all.  

On 8/28/2016 at 7:38 PM, Socrates said:

...  But thanks for the heads up; otherwise we'd all be worried sick in the meantime.

Thank you.