An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lame Catholic jokes

CountrySteve21

CountrySteve21

Two men considering a religious vocation were having a conversation. "What is similar about the Jesuit and Dominican Orders? " the one asked.

The second replied, "Well, they were both founded by Spaniards -- St. Dominic for the Dominicans, and St. Ignatius of Loyola for the Jesuits. They were also both founded to combat heresy -- the Dominicans to fight the Albigensians, and the Jesuits to fight the Protestants."

"What is different about the Jesuit and Dominican Orders?"

"Met any Albigensians lately?"

My favourite:

A sister in a Catholic school is asking class what they want to be when they grow up. A little girl says "I want to be a prostitute!" The sister is shocked and asks "what did you say?" "I said I want to be a prostitute," the girl replies. "Oh thank heavens," says the sister. "I thought you said a Protestant!"

CountrySteve21
On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:53 PM, EmilyAnn said:

My favourite:

A sister in a Catholic school is asking class what they want to be when they grow up. A little girl says "I want to be a prostitute!" The sister is shocked and asks "what did you say?" "I said I want to be a prostitute," the girl replies. "Oh thank heavens," says the sister. "I thought you said a Protestant!"

:hehe2:

• 4 weeks later...

Me: What is a million years like to you?

God: Like one second.

Me: What is a million dollars like to you?

God: Like one penny.

Me: Can I have a penny?

God: Just a second.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...