An Old School Catholic Message Board

Former Phatmasser LC's final profession live! Happening NOW!

dominicansoul

Marie Villalovos Smith

Missed the mass itself, but she is still there talking to friends. What a great idea live profession!!!! Pax

Lily May Gath

It's available on the 'Recordings' button at present at the above link.

Does anyone know for the technically challenged how to get the Real Downloader to download it in Windows 10 with Edge, or can anyone download the recording and give us a link so that you can save it? Thanks

1 hour ago, IgnatiusofLoyola said:

<sigh> I missed it. I didn't even know it was scheduled for today. :cry4:

You can watch it again, and pray with her :) ! 

dominicansoul
1 hour ago, IgnatiusofLoyola said:

<sigh> I missed it. I didn't even know it was scheduled for today. :cry4:

:console: You didn't miss it, you can see the rerun.  I had to wake up early to watch it live.  Most don't do that on a Saturday! :) 

Her vows were beautiful!!! And her family was able to travel there to see her! :)  

6 hours ago, Nunsuch said:

What congregation is this? [Since it's a public ceremony, I don't think this violates Phatmass policy, right)?

Where is the "Violation" Nunsuch??

Everybody is happy for her!

dominicansoul
5 hours ago, nikita92 said:

Where is the "Violation" Nunsuch??

Everybody is happy for her!

The violation Nunsuch is talking about has to do with asking for the name of LC's religious community.  Vocation Station has a policy not to do that unless the person involved discloses that information.  Seeing that this profession Mass was very public, she wanted to know the community's name. 

IgnatiusofLoyola

Laetitia Crucis/Sister Mary Catherine has always been open about what Community she entered, even at the time she entered. But, this is not true for every VS denizen--everyone is different, and their wishes respected. Also, every Community is different. LC/SMC's Community has a Facebook page and a blog. Other Communities remain more private--some very private.

BTW--LC/SMC entered 6 years ago on Sept 29, 2010. Time has flown!!

DS--You are awake as early as I am! My cat, even though she is no longer a kitten, still believes that 5:00 or 5:30 is the optimum time for rising--and she wants me to get up with her.