An Old School Catholic Message Board

Election Results & Comments

Anomaly

7:15.  Results are coming in.  Any other candidates or issues (other tha POTUS) you voted in?

Rubio appears to be doing well in Florida.   Race had tightened a lot  in the last two weeks.  

dominicansoul

Kinda unnerving seeing the state of Texas in a pale shade of blue as votes are being counted... there's no way our great state is going to Hilary...

2 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

Hillsborough has had it right since 1962 

I'm watching the live results...it's really really close, they are separated by about 8,000 votes... Trump's leading right now.... crazy times... I hope Hillsborough gets it wrong this time...

9 minutes ago, Peace said:

Did you guys take care of that whole hanging chad business yet?

That was Palm Beach County.  I hope so. We've been electronic gill in the dots for a long time. 

56 minutes ago, dominicansoul said:

Kinda unnerving seeing the state of Texas in a pale shade of blue as votes are being counted... there's no way our great state is going to Hilary...

I'm watching the live results...it's really really close, they are separated by about 8,000 votes... Trump's leading right now.... crazy times... I hope Hillsborough gets it wrong this time...

Y'all were called for Trump. 

I'm looking at the Washington Times map and I know California could turn things, but it's really looking like Trump is gonna win it.

Or if not, it's going to be so beaver dam close there'll be lawsuits.

Florida has approved a constitutional amendment to expand medical marijuana.  We already had Doctor prescription pot.   Now they approved "clinics" and allow pot for "stress".

Just in time..... LOL