An Old School Catholic Message Board

For those who defend Trump

Ice_nine

dominicansoul

I was a prolife supporter. 

That means Hillary had to lose.  

I never saw anyone defending trump, it was more antagonizing Hilary.  Which is why I think she lost the election, people couldn't trust her and believed she was far worse for our country than loud mouth bombastic trump.  All the liberal meltdown you see after the election is caused by brainwashed people believeing the liberal calumny that was systematically aired over the media throughout this campaign. I'm sure most Americans do not believe trump is a racist just because he wants to fix illegal immigration.  And that time he spoke out against a "la raza" judge wasn't racist in the least.  I'm Hispanic and I can't stand the whole "la raza" mentality because IT IS racist!  (Minorities are guilty of racism too you know.) 

the liberal brainwashing continues.  You all can get your brains washed and continue to help spread the calumny or you can grow up and start thinking for yourselves.  

I think America finally did on election night... 

1 hour ago, dominicansoul said:

I was a prolife supporter. 

That means Hillary had to lose.  

I never saw anyone defending trump, it was more antagonizing Hilary.  Which is why I think she lost the election, people couldn't trust her and believed she was far worse for our country than loud mouth bombastic trump.  All the liberal meltdown you see after the election is caused by brainwashed people believeing the liberal calumny that was systematically aired over the media throughout this campaign. I'm sure most Americans do not believe trump is a racist just because he wants to fix illegal immigration.  And that time he spoke out against a "la raza" judge wasn't racist in the least.  I'm Hispanic and I can't stand the whole "la raza" mentality because IT IS racist!  (Minorities are guilty of racism too you know.) 

the liberal brainwashing continues.  You all can get your brains washed and continue to help spread the calumny or you can grow up and start thinking for yourselves.  

I think America finally did on election night... 

If you truly think that Trump's comments about the judge were not racist "in the least" then you are also brainwashed.

I couldn't vote for either candidate. To be honest, I didn't vote in the Presidential election. I couldn't vote for Hillary because of her stance on life issues and I couldn't vote for Trump because of the immigration issues. There was a third party I wanted to vote for, but I decided not to vote at all. 

for those who think I am being apathetic, I am not. I exercised my right to vote by not voting. It would have violated my conscience to vote for Hilary, Trump or any other candidate for that matter. 

At the end of the day, let us continue to persevere in the fight for life from natural conception to natural death and fight for the dignity of all human persons. Let us thank God for the gift of life. The Lord is our shepherd. Nothing shall I want...(psalm 23).

@WhiteLily I think this election was really unusual and I can see why someone might have felt compelled to abstain.  

My mother voted but she did not vote for a presidential candidate.  She is a registered democrat who voted twice for Obama, has an advanced degree (supposedly Hillary's target demographic) and Hillary couldn't win her vote.  

Edited by Quasar

14 hours ago, Nihil Obstat said:

Very informative, though a long read.  

Lots of thoughts on this, though I'm interested in Peace's thoughts if he has the time to read it.  

Its obvious most of us can't help adding a lot of emotional baggage AND fiddlers to what we say and what hear.  

dominicansoul
5 hours ago, Peace said:

If you truly think that Trump's comments about the judge were not racist "in the least" then you are also brainwashed.

Or it could be liberals are brainwashed to believe every single thing is racist?

Here's something to chew on liberals:

http://linkis.com/24Aev

dominicansoul
21 hours ago, Socrates said:

Oh, didn't you know that all Republicans are Nazis and racists.  So it's very, very urgent that everybody vote Dem before the GOP resurrects Adolf Hitler, throws all the Jews in death camps, and re-institutes slavery!

What I find humourous is the meltdown by liberals everywhere...who are basically believing their own crappy propaganda.  

An ultra-liberal coworker here had an emotional breakdown in the office the very next day after the election and started screaming "the KKK will knock my front door down!"  (She's white, btw.)

:blink:  Man, the Democrat Party sure did their part in scaring the population...except it only worked on their own peeps...

2 hours ago, dominicansoul said:

Or it could be liberals are brainwashed to believe every single thing is racist?

It seems to me that both sides are brainwashed to a large extent. Two sides of the same coin. The left blindly accepts the narrative that the right comprises a bunch of money hungering racists who could care less about homeless people freezing in the streets. The right blindly accepts the narrative that the left comprises a bunch of Godless sodomites who love putting babies to death and taking hard-earned money out of your pocket.

Neither side seems to view the facts as they are because they are either blinded by or have an undue allegiance to a particular political party or ideology. The only difference is that one side is extremely skewed to the left, and the other side is extremely skewed to the right.

23 minutes ago, Nihil Obstat said:

That is an overly simplistic model. I view everyone as precocious hedonistic liberals who are too easily offended. :| 

Wat.

dominicansoul
40 minutes ago, Peace said:

It seems to me that both sides are brainwashed to a large extent. Two sides of the same coin. The left blindly accepts the narrative that the right comprises a bunch of money hungering racists who could care less about homeless people freezing in the streets. The right blindly accepts the narrative that the left comprises a bunch of Godless sodomites who love putting babies to death and taking hard-earned money out of your pocket.

Neither side seems to view the facts as they are because they are either blinded by or have an undue allegiance to a particular political party or ideology. The only difference is that one side is extremely skewed to the left, and the other side is extremely skewed to the right.

I agree to this to some extent...but what we do with the brainwashing is vastly different... lol

Rarely do I see mobs of conservatives rioting in the streets and calling for the death of certain groups of people...

What happened to Pence for example, I doubt conservatives would ever do that to a liberal president or vice president.  And even if conservatives did such a thing, they would be reprimanded severely by the media.

It seems to me that liberals act out more aggressively than conservatives do.  What Trump did throughout his election...mouthing off stupid insults and putting his foot in his mouth was not what I would consider an example of an angry violent white supremacist.   Most of the hate I see these days comes from liberals...  the Black Lives Matter protests chanting death to cops (which proves effective by the way,) the way our Little Sisters of the Poor were treated by the media and liberal commentators, the way Scalia was scorched by the left at his passing, the way conservative women are called shame shames by liberal talking heads without fear of reprimand, the manner in which Trump supporters get beat up, the way all those "defenders" of Trump are called deplorables, bigots, homophobes, racists, misogynists, (when all we really wanted was to make sure Hilary LOST,) the entire "Trump won and now we are going to be overrun by Nazis, SS troops and the KKK" thing is really over the top paranoia and a real form of hateful characterization.  

So, perhaps both sides drink Koolaid, but liberals must have some hallucinogenic drugs mixed in theirs cos they get whacked out silly crazy...