An Old School Catholic Message Board

1)Friend with cancer 2)My foster son

BarbTherese

I have asked for prayers for my ironing client diagnosed with breast cancer.  She declined medical treatment and chose natural treatment.  The cancer went to her lymph nodes and then her ribs.  Now she has been admitted to hospital with her liver failing.  At least she is in the very best of hospitals i.e. Calvary Hospital - and of course now accepting medical treatment.

My foster son has a problem with employment and also a relationship.  As a child (8 yrs when we began fostering him) a psychologist told us that because of the trauma (result is lack of self esteem) that led to him being fostered out (we were his third set of foster parents I think), he is backward with relationships lacking confidence - hence without realising it he can make put his foot into things.  If he realises that he has made a faux pas, he really suffers inwardly in the extreme.  He is suffering badly just now and is 53 years of age.  He has never quite got over his early childhood experiences.  He has resigned his employment and his wife is not happy at all, decidedly unhappy.  In the past he has always met all challenges and worked through them.  My hope is that he will this time too and his marriage will remain sound.

Both the above sufferers need prayer as does my foster son's wife.    May God bless you for your prayer and I will be praying for you and your intentions.

Thank you :) 

Dei voluntas fiat