An Old School Catholic Message Board

Investigation into Sisters Minor of Mary Immaculate (SMMI)

Saint Lemon

We tried to get it out there, but were ignored for years by the press. Due to legal issues, the worst of the abuse could not be stated. But it was hell and we hope that the full truth will come out and that more survivors will come forward.

• 4 months later...
Mary Mc Thon
On 2/14/2019 at 4:56 AM, Saint Lemon said:

Dear "Dude",

If you wish to know more, please private message me via this site and I will get back to you as soon as I can.. The declarations of abuse have backing in survivor testimony as well as documentation I have acquired. As far as your comments os it being "a complete horror show", please allow my documents and shred testimony to show that the behavior of the group was beyond the pale. Even reporters who doubted what was accused have acquiesced after the documentation and testimony of abuse that was provided. The order was a nightmare in every sense of the word.

Sincerely,

St. Lemon

Mary Mc Thon

I was looking for an order to join, I received an offer from Sister Mary of the order Franciskaner Immaculate, which she calls a private assosiation located in Quintiliolo, therr are 3 nuns and the 2 other nuns live with bishop in Tivoli. They admire the foundress s. Maria Elisabetta Patrizi. Us that the same convent...? Should I join the nuns? Is the investigation over now?  Does Pope Francis accept this association? Please answer on my mail. Sincerely yours, Maria.

Saint Lemon

Thank you for reaching out. I have sent you a private message. Please contact me via a private message as soon as possible. There is a great deal going on with the remaining members after the death of Patrizi. A great deal.

Again, thank you for reaching out. I hope to hear from you soon.

Mary Mc Thon
18 hours ago, Saint Lemon said:

Thank you for reaching out. I have sent you a private message. Please contact me via a private message as soon as possible. There is a great deal going on with the remaining members after the death of Patrizi. A great deal.

Again, thank you for reaching out. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for information, there are 5 sisters there, and 2 priests in Quintiliolo, I know that there are 2 new priests in Frigento.(!)

Mary Mc Thon

I will try to find out something more.  I will write to you in a few days. What would you like to know about the sisters in Quintiliolo?

I would try to get in contact with them if you need more information.

Sincerely Yours.

• 2 months later...
On 2/22/2018 at 6:21 PM, Saint Lemon said:

Yes there are. Quite a but, actually. Please PM me for more details. And God bless.

More and more people have been coming forward and a great deal has been documented and found out. The horrors were beyond language, so vile. All documentation and testimony shows it was run like a cult, not an order. Please PM me for more details. Know you were not alone. 

My sister was in SMMI for 25 years. She just had her first psychotic break. She was yelling out all sorts of horror. Currently in a hospital. 
I would like more info to validate her story and to connect with other survivors for her recovery. 

Saint Lemon

I am so sorry to hear about your sister. All the survivors of that group have had PTSD and other issues after experiencing what went on. Please message me through this site for more information. I will keep your sister in my prayers.