Sign in to follow this  
Saint Lemon

Investigation into Sisters Minor of Mary Immaculate (SMMI)

TheDude
19 hours ago, Saint Lemon said:

The abuse within the order has come to light. While not specifically mentioned, a survivor of the SMMI was quoted about the order at the end of this interview: https://www.wnycstudios.org/story/one-former-nun-story-sexual-abuse-catholic-church

Please email me all pertinent information at corimports@gmail.com.  I was a brother 7 years in the community.  

Pax

TheDude

This format is confusing.  Who can email me info?  I put Sr. Roberta in her tomb in Montefalco.  I would be happy to hear all and everything to have a balanced judgment.  There were many sublime moments, solid spiritual background, and tough times too.  I don't take declarations of evil lightly though and lived with the Brothers, so filtered and separated.  Imprisonment?  Beatings?  You are making it sound like a complete horror show which I did not experience.  Please keep me informed with every testimony you have in hand for a complete discernment.  

Sincerely,

The Dude

Saint Lemon

Dear "Dude",

If you wish to know more, please private message me via this site and I will get back to you as soon as I can.. The declarations of abuse have backing in survivor testimony as well as documentation I have acquired. As far as your comments os it being "a complete horror show", please allow my documents and shred testimony to show that the behavior of the group was beyond the pale. Even reporters who doubted what was accused have acquiesced after the documentation and testimony of abuse that was provided. The order was a nightmare in every sense of the word.

Sincerely,

St. Lemon

tricia253@gmail.com
On 1/19/2017 at 7:27 PM, Little Therese said:

yes now they are oblates francescana under the curia of roma 

This evil has to end Patrizi is not allowed to start any more orders or organizations she is in direct disobedience with the church with the Pope the church and some how the curia of Rome is allowing this. 

tricia253@gmail.com
On 2/13/2019 at 10:56 PM, Saint Lemon said:

Dear "Dude",

If you wish to know more, please private message me via this site and I will get back to you as soon as I can.. The declarations of abuse have backing in survivor testimony as well as documentation I have acquired. As far as your comments os it being "a complete horror show", please allow my documents and shred testimony to show that the behavior of the group was beyond the pale. Even reporters who doubted what was accused have acquiesced after the documentation and testimony of abuse that was provided. The order was a nightmare in every sense of the word.

Sincerely,

St. Lemon

On 2/22/2018 at 9:21 PM, Saint Lemon said:

Yes there are. Quite a but, actually. Please PM me for more details. And God bless.

More and more people have been coming forward and a great deal has been documented and found out. The horrors were beyond language, so vile. All documentation and testimony shows it was run like a cult, not an order. Please PM me for more details. Know you were not alone. 

tricia253@gmail.com

I am the mother of a woman who was a member of the SMMI from 2000-2012.  She e-mailed me when she left the order and has not spoken to me since.  I had no idea why until I read this article today.  Could you please send me more information on this as her birthday is on May 17 and I already purchased a card and I need to know how to proceed with this info.  I have a background in mental health counseling, and I am a victim of sexual and emotional abuse, so it's not foreign to me.

God bless you,

Patricia E Wright

Saint Lemon

Patricia, please email me via this site if you wish. I have also emailed you via your address given.