An Old School Catholic Message Board

"Oh Dear, I Must Have Used A McRib"

32 minutes ago, BarbaraTherese said:

I don't get it

God made Eve out of one of Adam's ribs. The McRib is a McDonald's menu item. 

@nothing2add no one cares if you think it's lame.

Btw I got this from Catholic Memes. He's a Traditional Catholic and has a lot of funny post. Follow him on Facebook.

OK, now I get it.  'Eve' has the face of the McDonald's clown.  When I first saw it I thought she was a bit heavy on the makeup.

Now I get it.  Sorry but I think it's lame too, sort one of those knock knock jokes my children used to tell me.  I laughed because it was the proper response to not disappoint them and only for that reason.  Or those cracker jokes we can get here in Asian restaurants...........read it out and everyone groans and we laugh because of the groaning, not the cracker joke.

I agree with you @little2add...........lame!

Looked at that whatever again.  Is that supposed to be God FOR GOODNESS SAKE, I thought it was supposed to be some pope.  Where on earth is Phatmass going..........depicting God like that.  Not impressed. Shocked in fact.

So much for evangelization.

Catholic Memes is a great Catholic Facebook page with 293,707 followers. And yes that is Jesus. Not a pope. Here's a pope.

FB_IMG_1484593105742.jpg

Edited by Guest

That IS funny, Josh. .............a very funny comment on a few points of Catholic current affairs.  :lol4:

_________

Thank you for the 'link' too.  I refuse to join Facebook.  But Mr Google quickly informed me re Catholic Memes on other locations.

:dance5:......look out, here I come..........

Deo Gratius

Laudate Dominum

..........and on we go............