An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thank you

BarbTherese

Thank you very much guys for prayer! I am just back from my lunch date with my brother and lo and behold his wife was with him too.

I prayed so hard before they called to pick me up and almost got myself into a right royal panic state afraid the anger was going to burst into the surface.  It didn't - I was as calm cool and collected as any cucumber when I got in the car with absolutely no sign of anger nor panic - from somewhere (Deo Gratius) reason and logic had taken the reins and holds them still.  When I got in the car, I remembered I had forgotten Oxazepam (half of an Ox and a bomb could drop without me blinking - it calms me down completely).  I had to race back inside and grab the bottle of (PRN prescribed) Ox.  I did not need it, did not even look like needing it - in fact until writing this gratitude note, had forgotten I had taken it with me.

Short of it all is that, things went exceptionally well my way in that my family will soon be aware (talk) that I am not short of two bob in any way and may not say much at times but I do not miss a thing.  They know now that I certainly am not any hospital case.  All is Grace.  Can't help but like the thought of being a fly on some walls tonight.  My family just have a very hard time coming to terms with and just accepting the fact that I am different to them.  A case of they are from Venus, I am from Mars.  How my family will react is an unfolding matter for whatever might unfold in the days.

Thank you so much again, very much.  Will email the nuns of Perpetual Adoration for a very big thank you too.

:flowers:

Deo Gratius

Laudate Dominum

...........and on we go.......time for me to watch the news and catch up with the world.......