An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Don't Want to be Political on this Post

Thijs

There is really something wrong here. Can we point this to these sisters of course with charity.

Some quotes.

"I had hoped that Planned Parenthood and right-to-life groups could co-sponsor and all stand together because we stand for women," she said. Still, she decided to participate.

"Jesus dined with tax collectors and sinners" and those who religious authorities of his day indicated should not be associated with, she said, adding, "The only way to find common ground is to stand together."

Just read the whole article. As for me, I will not trust these women. I will pray that God will lead more vocations to the faithful ones regardless they are on a habit or not.

WE can discuss this with out most charity but above all if the sisters who are part of Phatmas who participated on this March would somehow provide their point of view. I know some pro lifers went to this march as well.

It is misleading the faithful to provide such statement on such Catholic publication. I understand if this is New York Times but it is not.

We may not provide our comment but let's pray for more faithful religious

10 hours ago, Jubilate Deo said:

Good eye, Papist.

Yeah, remember:

Register = good.

Reporter Distorter = bad.

FTFY