An Old School Catholic Message Board

2017 Entrances, Vows, and Ordinations

Luigi

AveMariaPurissima
3 hours ago, DameAgnes said:

New novice at Summit: Sr. Lucia Marie of the Visitation

https://www.summitdominicans.org/blog/2018/3/19/in-the-order-you-will-be-called

3 hours ago, DameAgnes said:

What wonderful news!! :heart::heart::heart: Thank you for sharing!!

A friendly observation, though, that this is the 2017 thread. The 2018 thread is here: http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/145630-2018-entrances-vows-ordinations/

:)

Edited by AveMariaPurissima

On 3/19/2018 at 7:50 AM, Carla said:

Such a wonderful news for this order!I see that this order have many young vocation.Prayers for them.

and......how are you doing? :)

On 1/18/2018 at 12:47 AM, Totally Franciscan said:

Thank you, TheresaThoma.  I thought I might be losing it memory wise!  So glad these women have returned to the monastery.  May God give them perseverance.

This is amesome!  Remember Emma Berry?  Last I read a while back she was in New England per her mom's blog.  

9 hours ago, Makarioi said:

and......how are you doing? :)

Thank you so much for you question.:)I'm amazing in every way.Last September i have professed my first vows and now i have now religius name Sr. Marija Mihaela.

Now every day is pure plessing for me in every way. I'm here already some time but i'm still adjusting learning and listening,working on my self my faith and prayer life.I'm living now most beautiful period of my life!God bless you all

• 1 month later...
DeoOptimoMaximo

So, I was ordained a transition deacon on September 28, 2017 at St. Peter's Basilica- Rome and will be completing my studies and returning to my home diocese to be ordained a priest on July 14th!  God is good :)

8 hours ago, DeoOptimoMaximo said:

So, I was ordained a transition deacon on September 28, 2017 at St. Peter's Basilica- Rome and will be completing my studies and returning to my home diocese to be ordained a priest on July 14th!  God is good :)

Thanks for the update. Always good to know when a local boy makes good!