An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Acceptance to the Master's Program

OnlySunshine

While at an event, my enrollment advisor called and left a voicemail today that I've been accepted the program for my Master's degree in Summer 2017!  I emailed her earlier this week and asked how long it would take to get a decision and she said they would start reviewing applications this upcoming week and I would receive a decision 2 weeks after that.  Well, this is MUCH sooner and VERY welcome!!!!  With all the stress and anxiety I've had lately, I feel this is a turning point and things are going to get much better.  Please say some prayers for my health, as well, as I saw my primary care doctor yesterday afternoon and she prescribed a higher dose of the antidepressant I've been on for 7 years.  I've also applied for the EAP program thru work and scheduled an appointment with my therapist that discharged me successfully in 2012 as she agreed to see me for a few sessions.  I received 3 free sessions thru the EAP and my first appointment with my therapist is March 15th.  I really want to get back to normal.  I cannot change anything at the moment about the house or the scheduling difficulties at work, but I can work on managing stress better. :)