An Old School Catholic Message Board

should baby showers women-only

little2add

should men attend baby showers?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guys aren't into baby outfits whether or not to bring pink or blue party favors.    Some men would rather be out trying to make a buck to pay for the roof over his family's head and the like or drinking a beer somewhere else.  Not that men are not interested and vested in raising children.  

• 5 months later...

No, because men will be bored or want to talk about a game.  And women want to talk about the future plans about the baby.

• 2 weeks later...
Child of the child

Yes men at baby showers are amesome. I never understood why its a women thing. Dads love babies too. Its cool to be there especially being pro-life and seeing a mother get all the support she can possibly get. There is much more i could say about the beauty of a new born. All men should go and be involved

• 3 years later...

I attended several baby showers.

Its not so much what you do, but who youndo it with.

But ultimately I would say the birthing person expecting should have the right to exercise his or her discretion.

If it's a choice, why not? I can't imagine many liking it but I've been to many where the hubby comes toward the end, hangs out, has some food and helps take everything back.