An Old School Catholic Message Board

How will you be celebrating the 100th anniversary of Fatima?

Jubilate Deo

Jubilate Deo

I'm very blessed to be able to attend Mass in the Extraordinary Form (Diocesan) on Friday in honor of the anniversary (which would coincide with Fatima's time zone) and in honor of Blessed Francisco and Jacinta's canonizations. I've also been praying the Novena to Our Lady of Fatima, which will end on May 13.

What about you all? :)

DominicanHeart

Consecrating myself to the Immaculate Heart, going to Confession, Adoration and going to our Rosary service

I'm also praying the Novena to Our Lady of Fatima.  I'll be going to daily Mass as usual and saying the Rosary.  Speaking of Our Lady of Fatima, has anyone ever read about the three days of darkness?

Jubilate Deo
On 2017-05-10 at 8:22 PM, Kateri89 said:

I'm also praying the Novena to Our Lady of Fatima.  I'll be going to daily Mass as usual and saying the Rosary.  Speaking of Our Lady of Fatima, has anyone ever read about the three days of darkness?

I have. It seems like a lot of saints and blesseds have spoken about it.

Here is how Chicago is celebrating! Very sweet.

https://onepeterfive.com/chicago-candlelight-procession-to-honor-100-years-of-fatima/

There's a video in there of the candlelight procession they want to do. I would post it, but it won't let me. :)