An Old School Catholic Message Board

a dozen nuns walk on a stage...

DameAgnes

Well done, Sisters!  Goes to show what stepping out of the box (comfort zones?) with creative thinking utilizing God gifts can effect.  They sure do much excellent and needed work:

"Their music does not come between them and their service. Sister Monica told Catholic News Service:

Monday and Friday afternoons are for group rehearsals and most of the nuns practice every day as well. But we also visit three different jails one morning a week, work in schools, with the homeless and people with physical handicaps, as well as with a children’s home for young people who have parents in prison or who can’t look after them."

The CNS article contains even more info but not their particular Religious Order. 

Does anyone know from which Religious Order they are?  From what I have seen anyway, they all are wearing the same religious habit.

When I read what other religious orders are accomplishing, I have insight into why our parish religious sister pastoral associate can sometimes look absolutely exhausted.

Despite the group's diversity, they all speak the same language when singing in unison and expressing their "Trust in God."

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/16/world/pop-singing-nuns-mexico/

RafaelCordero

Servants of the Plan of God

http://www.siervasdelplandedios.org/en/news/227-lanzamiento-del-grupo-musical-siervas

Band Members
Hna. Andrea G. (Argentina)
Hna. Mónica N. (Perú)
Hna. Cindy T. (Venezuela)
Hna. María Josefina A. (Chile)
Hna. Dayana C. (Ecuador)
Hna. Ivonne F. (Chile)
Hna. Paula S. (Chile)
Hna. Teresa F. (Chile)
Hna. Kathleen R. (Filipinas)
Hna. Jessica W. (China)
Hna. Arisa C. (Japón)