An Old School Catholic Message Board

Family of The Heart of Crucified Love - Mystic

BarbTherese

BarbTherese

Has anyone heard of the Family of The Heart of Crucified Love.  I have not been able to find it through Google, although this seems similar: HERE 

Polish Mystic Converses with Jesus

Excerpt only..............."Alicja dedicated herself completely to Jesus and to helping other people. She did voluntary work in the office of the Corpus Christi Parish and was a member of the Family of the Heart of Crucified Love, where in 2005 she took perpetual vows. Gradually, her “meetings” with Jesus became less and less frequent, and eventually ended completely. On Dec. 7, 2011, Alicja learned that she had cancer and was admitted to a hospice. She died in Szczecin on Jan. 5, 2012.".......................

Alicja took "perpetual vows".  I am wondering if her vows were canonical public vows i.e. consecrated life (some sort of secular institute) or private vows?

1. I do suspect her vows might have been private vows - and am looking for confirmation if anyone knows please.
  2. Were her vows to the evangelical counsels or something else?
  3. Can anyone provide a link to the Family of The Heart of Crucified Love?

The Love Crucified Community seems to be an extensive site which I don't have time to investigate fully just now.  Having a quick wander, I did sight that it is an Association of The Faithful (and Covenant Community).  I don't think they make vows to the evangelical counsels per se.  I also noticed that it just might embrace specifically too those suffering illness and/or disability.

I think it probably isn't what I am looking for i.e. Family of The Heart of Love Crucified............but it is a very interesting association nonetheless.  I will have a good close look at it at some point.

Edited by BarbaraTherese