An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey pham, read this!

Lil'Monster

Lil'Monster

Hey Pham, it has been a while since I have made my last appearance. Just dropping in to say hello and letting everyone know that I am still alive. I have been quite busy with work and in the preparation of moving (hopefully soon). So here's something that I wrote a couple months ago that you might enjoy reading:

A letter to you from God:

"Hi, I know you have a lot going on. I wanna let you know how much you mean to me. My love for you will never cease. This love is unlike any other. It will never go away, it will never fail, it will conquer and it will satisfy. It will move your heart that your fears will crumble, and your faith will move the mountains. This love will make you look like a fool to some and an inspiration to others. So take my hand and let me guide you on the right path. Let's take a look in a mirror. Look at yourself. What do you see? Your eyes? Your smile? Your hair? You're beautiful! I made you just right. Let's go deeper inside your soul. Your soul has been stained from many sins. Your heart has been broken into a billion pieces. That can change because I am a forgiving Father and I will heal you! I'll take every shattered piece of your heart and replace it with mine. I love you too much and don't want you to fall into the depths of despair because of your sins, your sufferings and your unsatisfying pleasures. There will be times of suffering where you will feel alone, but I'm always here for you. There will be times of you stumbling and falling, but I'm here to catch you and help you get back on your feet. There will be times of you being too weak to stand and walk, but I'll carry you when you need it the most. There will be times of you letting go of my hand and wandering off in the wilderness, but I'll be calling you back again. You are my precious child who I adore. You are beautiful inside and out. Do you realize how much you mean to me? You are very important to me! Nothing can ever change that. Live today as if it were your very last. Your presence in this world can make a difference. It can bring souls to me. Don't push them away. Don't push me away. I'm always here for you. Don't worry. Be brave. Be joyful. You're a fighter. I believe in you. Let my love shine through you so you can set the world on fire. The less you think of yourself and of worldly desires, the more selfless you become. You'll become more of yourself who I made you to be. I know you don't understand what's going on but you have to trust me, I have a better plan for you that's amazing. Don't be afraid to be vulnerable for my sake. You might lose family and friends for my sake but I can build you up and give you my strength. I can send you friends who will love you no matter what. Don't forget how much I love and adore you, my little one. My love for you will never die! You are my beautiful and precious child. You're the apple of my eye!!"

March 1, 2017