An Old School Catholic Message Board

Please pray

Carmelite4christ

Carmelite4christ

Hi, I pray those who have a special  devotion to st Francis, lover  of animals, can please pray for me my cat is lost, today is the second day, she is spayed, and goes outside once in a while. I can't find her, I hope and pray she will come back, I have been looking, and nothing.... it's heartbreaking! Especially when you love animals. I worry about if she's ok... id rather have someone good and kind find her, than for her to become a stray! Jesus knows how my heart  is broken, for he knows everything. My prayers are that I find her! If anyone can kindly pray for me that I have success in finding her, I would greatly appreciate it, during this time. Thank-you!

DominicanHeart

Today is the Feast of St. Anthony of Padua, a Franciscan, a great friend of St. Francis of Assisi and the patron Saint of lost things. Pray to him because he works amazing miracles!

59 minutes ago, DominicanHeart said:

Today is the Feast of St. Anthony of Padua, a Franciscan, a great friend of St. Francis of Assisi and the patron Saint of lost things. Pray to him because he works amazing miracles!

:like2:

I always pray to St Anthony as Patron of Lost Things before Confession..........just in case I miss something.

On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 1:20 AM, Carmelite4christ said:

Hi, I pray those who have a special  devotion to st Francis, lover  of animals, can please pray for me my cat is lost, today is the second day, she is spayed, and goes outside once in a while. I can't find her, I hope and pray she will come back, I have been looking, and nothing.... it's heartbreaking! Especially when you love animals. I worry about if she's ok... id rather have someone good and kind find her, than for her to become a stray! Jesus knows how my heart  is broken, for he knows everything. My prayers are that I find her! If anyone can kindly pray for me that I have success in finding her, I would greatly appreciate it, during this time. Thank-you!

I have a cat and a little dog and it would really break my heart to loose them.  The Feast of St Francis is always a special day for the pair of them.

I am hoping that you have located your cat by now, C4c?........really hoping! 

Carmelite4christ

I didn't find her yet. I have to put her flyers up, didn't think it would come to that! I miss her so much! Praying very much. Thanks so much. Please keep praying. I appreciate it.

PrayerSupporter

Sorry to hear you have not found your cat yet.  I love cats, have two of my own, and will pray that your cat is found soon.  If you have a local humane society, don't forget to check with them in case your cat was picked up and taken there.  St. Francis, help our dear pet; bring her home.  Amen.

Carmelite4christ

Hi you all, well both of my cats ran out, and I posted on social media, ( which I'm not crazy about) and i believe a lady found one of my cats, ( as soon as I saw the picture posted. I knew it was him, it's the first time he is lost and the lady is keeping him. I caught her in a fib because he was neutered and at first she said the cat she found wasn't... but we contacted each other, and I asked her in a kind manner, I thought you said  the cat you found wasn't fixed, after I politely asked her, then she said he was. She said I'm the third person that claimed him as mine. But God knows all that's true, I wouldn't make up a story about a cat being mine, if it's not. I'm very sad. Because I can't do anything.... so happy he is safe. At least I know that. Praying that the other one is okay, they do go out every now and then, but lesson well learned, if the other comes back, no more outdoors, kind of sad,because cats love outdoors too, but should stay in due to circumstances that happen like this! Other people may take them and claim them as their own, which I learned in a heart breaking way. My prayer is that people would be truthful and not make up things like the person who found my cat, says it's not mine. :(

I want to thank you all for your concern and prayers!

dominicansoul

I"ll pray that the lady has a change of heart and that you will find the other one as well. :( 

Carmelite4christ

Thank you so much Dominican soul. Actually  god did answer my prayers, not in my way, but his. Since I posted a picture of the other cat, I believe someone has found her, but decided to keep her I think, because me and another person told her where we are from... and i posted a picture to show the person, because these  days anyone unfortunately can make up things, so for proof I posted a picture. But the lady never responded except for the fact that they are keeping the cat. I prayed very hard. I prayed I would find them... I did in a way I didn't expect. At least I'm not crying like I was, I was worried that I wouldnt see them, or wonder where they ran off too. So at least I'm at peace, even though I wish I had them back, at least they weren't injured or that I would wonder what  happened. I'm still sad, but now at peace... lesson well learned! Now I have an empty nest, but in a couple of years if I'm ready, and I decide to get a pet, the pet will be microchipped for sure to save me heartache! Thanks again everyone for your prayers. My heart will heal in time, but I'm thankful to God for showing me. They are ok... and seem to be in good hands!