An Old School Catholic Message Board

Would that she were Catholic!

Seven77

On 6/29/2017 at 1:31 PM, Peace said:

That was embarrassing. I guess I'll have to do a better job of keeping up with this stuff. I might actually get Alexa now though. I looked it up online and it looks interesting. I might wait for the Apple version though, since I am an Apple person.

The Apple version will focus on the quality of the speaker and will be a lot more $.

Anastasia13

We use ours all the time. You can connect them to other technology and use them to turn lights on and off, turn on a smart TV, and several other things.

Try searching for some apps for her. Maybe there is a good apologetics one to inform her of the faith, or keep asking her about Catholic things so she spends time searching the web for things like New Advent.

Two Catholic apps I've enabled are Catholic Daily (Scripture readings of the day) and Catholic Resources (various prayers-- I like waking up with the morning offering).  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the Saint of the Day app.

I'm open to researching and learning how to create apps with the programming language- I think it's Python.

I also am thinking about getting one of those smart hubs in the near future.