An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass is Sub Tuum

vee

Forums are obsolete. Teens and young adults, the main Phatmass demographic, are on newer social media, and the old guard has moved on in life. That's my take.

Encordemariae

I hope Phatmass doesn't die out I've been gone for quite a while then came back but didn't have a computer to keep up with the Pham until now... Anyway I am glad to be back and hope to at least post sometimes. :topsy:

17 minutes ago, Encordemariae said:

I hope Phatmass doesn't die out I've been gone for quite a while then came back but didn't have a computer to keep up with the Pham until now... Anyway I am glad to be back and hope to at least post sometimes. :topsy:

Welcome back :flowers:

dominicansoul

AS LONG AS I'M ALIVE PHATMASS WILL NEVER DIE.

Even if i'm the last person posting and talking to myself.  lol

are we allowed to link to fisheaters. I'm a Mediator of Meh. I should know this, but I usually just make up my own rules and enforce them arbitrarily.

Nihil Obstat
8 minutes ago, Ice_nine said:

are we allowed to link to fisheaters. I'm a Mediator of Meh. I should know this, but I usually just make up my own rules and enforce them arbitrarily.

One might ask, does anyone actually care one way or the other? :| We are talking about Fisheaters, not NovusOrdoWatch. Fisheaters is just as irrelevant as us, but with fewer liberals.

truthfinder
43 minutes ago, Ice_nine said:

I don't know, some people care about the rules. Damned Pharisees!

Doesn't it all fall under the Winchester rule?