An Old School Catholic Message Board

Consecrated :)

Laurie

It’s been four or five years since I’ve commented here, but in that time I have not ceased praying for all of you & your intentions! (I bowed out after our Bride of Christ threads got a little fiery and….long. I can’t remember how many pages that thing was, but boy, it was huge!)

I wanted to let you all know that on Saturday, I was consecrated with two other women. (For me, it took 10 years between discovering my vocation and consecration day, so if you have a long road yourself for your vocation, hang in there!)

Various news outlets have, or will be, covering the consecration. The CNS reporter did a particularly fine job (article & video at the link): http://www.catholicsun.org/2017/06/27/as-consecrated-virgins-three-women-promise-lifelong-fidelity-to-christ/

God bless each of you in your journeys! (Feel free to find me & friend me on Facebook if you’d like. So far I’m not on Twitter or Instagram.)

Laurie

Article linked by Laurie is well worth reading and the video worth watching.

Congratulations, Laurie, and God bless your journey.

Congratulations Laurie .......I enjoyed reading the report and the video of your consecration.You all looked so lovely in your bridal gowns.

God Bless You All