An Old School Catholic Message Board

Important: Please help support Phatmass!

Maggyie

In the Open Mic section, which I know many VS posters don't often visit, there's a thread from the webmaster Dust explaining that he needs some help keeping the phorum going financially. If VS has been helpful to you and future discerners, please read the post and consider answering the appeal. 

I had problems with Paypal and it was my fault (computer dummy)- the result of querying Paypal was that they cancelled all the subscriptions to Phatmass.  I am yet to reinstate, which I will be doing.

Someone in dUSt's thread in OpenMic suggested a $1 subscription, I think that is a good idea after a member has been active for a certain period.  If dUSt has to cover Phatmass to keep it going to around $35 month - surely regular members could make a small donation monthly on a regular basis to cover that amount.

Discovered the way to donate now and then (via Paypal) without filling in most all of my personal details:like2: - these details would be required for something purchased and posted out. 

Having found a way to donate now and then minus all my details, I will be doing so and at very least once monthly.