An Old School Catholic Message Board

transgender hormone treatment before puberty begins

little2add

"So why are there 45 medical centers that perform transgender treatments and surgeries in pediatric patients?"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And, we moved from God-centered, to human-centered, to individual centered. We moved from God's truth, to rational truth, to personal truth. Because we're all crazy on this bus!

14 hours ago, dominicansoul said:

I watched "titanic" the other night.  All I could think of is how many of those men would have been saved if they all identified as women or children...

You're assuming their gender. tsk tsk :nono:

Saintclare2009

God loves us all. We are either born male or female. God doesn't approve a gay or transgender lifestyle. God doesn't make people that way, otherwise if he did, he wouldn't call it an abomination. We are all sinners and in need of our Savior who paid our sin debt in full. Nothing on earth can match that.  We all need to accept jesus as our Savior, and trust in the holy Trinity to live a godly life, none of us can do it on our own.

On 29/08/2017 at 10:11 PM, Saintclare2009 said:

God loves us all. We are either born male or female. God doesn't approve a gay or transgender lifestyle. God doesn't make people that way, otherwise if he did, he wouldn't call it an abomination. We are all sinners and in need of our Savior who paid our sin debt in full. Nothing on earth can match that.  We all need to accept jesus as our Savior, and trust in the holy Trinity to live a godly life, none of us can do it on our own.

:rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
On 8/29/2017 at 12:25 AM, Luigi said:

"So why are there 45 medical centers that perform transgender treatments and surgeries in pediatric patients?"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And, we moved from God-centered, to human-centered, to individual centered. We moved from God's truth, to rational truth, to personal truth. Because we're all crazy on this bus!  well, most of us anyway!

I thought and did things before and during puberty that I wouldn't agree with now. The thought of making such a decision which I could never take back without even being an adult yet is scary.