An Old School Catholic Message Board

NEW Paradox album...

paradox

Hi phamily,

I wanted to let you all know about a project I have in the works:
http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/grayscale

Basically, I’m conducting a "crowdfunding" campaign to help cover costs associated with completing a hip hop album. The content on the album is largely inspired by my experience among the students at the Catholic high school where I teach Theology. It's a somewhat nerve-racking experience, because the platform works on an "all-or-nothing" funding model, meaning that if I don't meet my fundraising goal in the set amount of time, I don't get a dime (and nobody gets any of the things they ordered, either). As such, I have a few requests, in order of importance:

1) Please pray for me, my family, and this endeavor. While your prayers are always welcomed, I anticipate the duration of the campaign to be an especially busy/stressful time, so putting in a good word with the "Man Upstairs" for us will be incredibly appreciated any time over the next 60 days.

2) Please consider sharing about the campaign any way you see fit: e-mails, social media posts, smoke signals, etc.

3) Please consider becoming a "Pledger." Because of the "all-or-nothing" model, even a pledge at the lowest level ($10, which gets you a copy of the album, a sticker, and a decal) could tip the scales to release the full funds which will allow me to make this project a reality.

This is my first time trying something where I feel like I need to "sell it," and I have to admit it feels a bit awkward. However, I really do believe in the message of hope and compassion that runs throughout the album, so I want to be able to make it available to anyone who might benefit from hearing that message.

God bless.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2017 at 7:32 PM, Seven77 said:

Pledged.

That is because you are a very good person.
Thank you for the help, brother. It's definitely appreciated.

Here's something shiny for all those who need such things to be convinced:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MWEC0LA8yYE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That didn't work. Does this?
Dilate.png