An Old School Catholic Message Board

Health Problems

OnlySunshine

OnlySunshine

I've missed a lot of work this week, beginning on Monday when I called out sick because I hadn't been feeling well all weekend (even missed Mass on Sunday because I felt awful).  Work was fine on Tuesday but Wednesday, everything went downhill.  I had some hip soreness from my chiropractic adjustment.  Yesterday, I left work in a LOT of pain which started an hour after I clocked in.  It started very sharp in my right lower quadrant near my pelvis and made me hurt so much I was doubled over and really nauseous.  I called my mom and told her what was going on and she drove over to pick me up while I got an emergency appointment at my OB/Gyn since I had surgery in October for a large ovarian cyst and I thought I had a recurrent cyst that had ruptured.  The doctor couldn't find a cause on palpation but prescribed pain medication and set me up with the radiology tech for an ultrasound on Monday.  Please say some prayers we can figure out what is wrong.  I missed work again today because I still wasn't feeling well and running a low grade fever. :(