An Old School Catholic Message Board

phatmass looks different

chrysostom

I love the new look, but for some reason I am no longer receiving email notifications of new posts (even though the option is still checked in my account settings) nor can I log in using this new site.  I have to get into the site using a back door of an old email I saved from someone.  Then my password works.  The password listed in this updated site doesn't even have the same number of letters as my old password that I personally have never changed.  I'm wondering if when the new updates went into effect, the person transferring our information to this new version accidentally inputted someone else's password into my account. It's very frustrating as I really enjoy reading the posts in Vocation Station and would like to continue to access it without going through hoops to enter the site. 

Edited by Swami Mommy

Really strange at first and to be expected.  But now, weeks down the line, I am happy with this newer Phatmass in every way.

13 hours ago, Swami Mommy said:

I love the new look, but for some reason I am no longer receiving email notifications of new posts (even though the option is still checked in my account settings) nor can I log in using this new site.  I have to get into the site using a back door of an old email I saved from someone.  Then my password works.  The password listed in this updated site doesn't even have the same number of letters as my old password that I personally have never changed.  I'm wondering if when the new updates went into effect, the person transferring our information to this new version accidentally inputted someone else's password into my account. It's very frustrating as I really enjoy reading the posts in Vocation Station and would like to continue to access it without going through hoops to enter the site. 

@dUSt

13 hours ago, Swami Mommy said:

Not that I know much about this but have you tried logging in using a different browser or clearing the cache?