An Old School Catholic Message Board

Disciple 3000 - Beta testers needed :)

dUSt

I've been wasting 40 minutes while playing this game. So far I'm at an average of 72 disciples an hour, donation of five dollars, thousand dollars of funds, 40 priests, 58,000 disciples…

11 nuns,  4 convents

Edited by Seven77

31 minutes ago, He is Risen! said:

I am confused.  I don't get what I'm supposed to do or what the goal is.

The goal is to save humanity.

14 minutes ago, Seven77 said:

I've been wasting 40 minutes while playing this game. So far I'm at an average of 72 disciples an hour, donation of five dollars, thousand dollars of funds, 40 priests, 58,000 disciples…

11 nuns,  4 convents

"Wasting"? LOL... Dude, you are saving the world (and possibly the universe, if you play long enough). HAHAHA

44 minutes ago, dUSt said:

The goal is to save humanity.

"Wasting"? LOL... Dude, you are saving the world (and possibly the universe, if you play long enough). HAHAHA

So you're saying that this game can literally go on until the second coming? Just going to go ahead and leave it in the background…

58 minutes ago, Seven77 said:

So you're saying that this game can literally go on until the second coming? Just going to go ahead and leave it in the background…

Well, after you summon the archangels to battle the demons in the spiritual realm there's really only one thing left to happen right? Lol

Also, refresh to get latest updates to the game.... you won't lose your progress. 

2 hours ago, dUSt said:

Well, after you summon the archangels to battle the demons in the spiritual realm there's really only one thing left to happen right? Lol

Also, refresh to get latest updates to the game.... you won't lose your progress. 

2milion disciples and counting... i don't get when the nun/convent and mission tabs turn green

5 minutes ago, Credo in Deum said:

1,000 disciples in 5 minutes.

9 Priests

Did I do this right? 

Sounds like you're off to a great start. 

I think it starts VERY slow.  You're going to lose a lot of your audience if you don't improve that.

After a bit, it starts to make sense, although the prayer portion seems imbalanced-and also it is rather goofy you can have more convents than nuns...maybe add a couple 0's for a polished look?

I don't like the word "crusade"  It carries negative connotations.

Perhaps making the "funds" bigger would help, too.  It took me a while to find and I tend to like these games.

The fact that materials vary wildly is also confusing.  Sometimes they were as low as $10 and as high as $40 in mere seconds.

I've had it running for about 6 hours

8.5 million disciples

$80k

DPH 7K

110 Priests

10 Seminaries

8 Nuns

16 Convents

Religious orders lv 4

St. Augustin in Debates

Edited by hotpink

Refresh to see latest updates. Thanks for your suggestions!!!

I'm using code from a different game so am afraid to mess with the numbers. If nuns/convents don't make sense, I'm very open to suggestions. YOU GUYS ARE MY TESTERS! I'm relying on feedback to make things make more sense.

46 minutes ago, dUSt said:

I'm using code from a different game so am afraid to mess with the numbers. If nuns/convents don't make sense, I'm very open to suggestions. YOU GUYS ARE MY TESTERS! I'm relying on feedback to make things make more sense.

I don't think you need to change the actual number, but toy with the display.

So you'd have Display X varible Display "0" which would artifically always read X0  so 30 or 70 or 120  for 3 or 7 or 12. 

Or perhaps rather than "nuns" list something cute like "Dozens of nuns" 

48 minutes ago, dUSt said:

If I refresh will I loose my progress?

I can't see any correlation to building more seminaries with anything else. Could you make that clearer?

---

Well according to the stats: "full autonomy in 3 hours 35 minutes" and with 150 mil disciples, I'm on to building cathedrals

Edited by truthfinder
phorum merged two posts that know have very different screens