An Old School Catholic Message Board

Disciple 3000 - Beta testers needed :)

dUSt

16 hours ago, Seven77 said:

i did.. nothing happens

If you click on the left pointing arrow that attribute goes down and that gives you one you can use for another attribute, click the right arrow which will appear when you given up one. You will earn more points as you go along, so more attributes. The important things are to send out archangels and build cathedrals. It is going to take a long, long, long, long time ... 

Clicking on the green buttons will usually do something. You must "Send forth an archangel" (many times) and "Train the angels" for things to get rolling again.

Then, really up your evil resistance and recruitment attributes until your angels begin recruiting more angels than they lose.

After you have a ridiculous amount of angels, start increasing the other attributes (but make sure your total angel number doesn't begin to go down).

You will soon save the whole universe. You have much more work to do.

5 hours ago, dUSt said:

Clicking on the green buttons will usually do something. You must "Send forth an archangel" (many times) and "Train the angels" for things to get rolling again.

Then, really up your evil resistance and recruitment attributes until your angels begin recruiting more angels than they lose.

After you have a ridiculous amount of angels, start increasing the other attributes (but make sure your total angel number doesn't begin to go down).

You will soon save the whole universe. You have much more work to do.

I hit "send forth an archangel" a thousand times now as well as "train the angels" and still nothing. I clicked the green buttons and messed with the attributes and still, nothing happens

5 hours ago, Seven77 said:

I hit "send forth an archangel" a thousand times now as well as "train the angels" and still nothing. I clicked the green buttons and messed with the attributes and still, nothing happens

Patience, son. Things ARE happening, but on a scale that only God (or perhaps @dUSt) perceives. With fortitude and perseverance, you will prevail against the forces of darkness and save the universe. 

But it will take a    l----o----n----g    time. I can't stress this enough. By the time you finish, you will have repetitive strain injury from so much clicking.

But after all, isn't anything truly good worth working and waiting for? hmmmm?

Soldier on.

33 minutes ago, cruciatacara said:

Patience, son. Things ARE happening, but on a scale that only God (or perhaps @dUSt) perceives. With fortitude and perseverance, you will prevail against the forces of darkness and save the universe. 

But it will take a    l----o----n----g    time. I can't stress this enough. By the time you finish, you will have repetitive strain injury from so much clicking.

But after all, isn't anything truly good worth working and waiting for? hmmmm?

Soldier on.

LOL… So, how many clicks will it take exactly? How many archangels do you have to send forth? And why didn't you stop playing a long time ago? How did you know that something would happen when everything was at a standstill? Only thing moving is the number of lost under angelic missions, and oh yeah, the debates…

12 hours ago, Seven77 said:

LOL… So, how many clicks will it take exactly? How many archangels do you have to send forth? And why didn't you stop playing a long time ago? How did you know that something would happen when everything was at a standstill? Only thing moving is the number of lost under angelic missions, and oh yeah, the debates…

It only takes about 10 archangels if they recruit/survive... they will begin multiplying, like, a lot. You gotta get those setting right. It actually doesn't take THAT long, as long as you keep an eye on the numbers and tweak the attributes carefully.

7 hours ago, dUSt said:

It only takes about 10 archangels if they recruit/survive... they will begin multiplying, like, a lot. You gotta get those setting right. It actually doesn't take THAT long, as long as you keep an eye on the numbers and tweak the attributes carefully.

yeah, now I'm pretty sure that something is wrong… I sent forth 2.6 archangels, I have 20 of 20 gifts and changed the attributes around several times… There's no recruiting going on, no militant increasing, no nothing, like absolutely nothing…

2.6 thousand archangels that is…

On 11/14/2017 at 12:44 PM, Seven77 said:

As @dUSt said, once you get into it, it really doesn't take all that long. Not as long as the other two levels. I am a bit obsessive so I just watched TV and kept clicking away while doing so. Eventually the screen clears and there is a sentence at the top about how we are made for God. Perseverance and patience and do it while watching a movie or something -otherwise you will get bored. 

I think I am also incredibly curious (and perhaps a bit competitive?), so I really wanted to see how it played out. I'm either stubborn or patient, not sure which. Good luck.

Basilisa Marie

In the theological debates it lists Bonaventure instead of Chrysostom when you've selected Chrysostom. 

Also this is amesome and crazy addictive. I have it running in a tab in the background.