An Old School Catholic Message Board

Disciple 3000 - Beta testers needed :)

dUSt

Something is wrong… I just reached six octillion disciples (three oct militants), and I'm not sure what I did but the disciple and militant counter just stopped… Help! I got so far…

8 minutes ago, Seven77 said:

Something is wrong… I just reached six octillion disciples (three oct militants), and I'm not sure what I did but the disciple and militant counter just stopped… Help! I got so far…

Any way to send a screenshot? You probably have to click somewhere to change your strategy. ha

4 hours ago, Seven77 said:

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 5.32.43 PM.png

Oh you have ages to go yet! LOL 

As @dUSt said, you might need to change something - spend some money, decommission some food production and then buy it back again etc. 

After the octillions comes the nonillions and the deci-somethings and so on and so on -- you have miles to walk and days to go yet. 

Ha ha ha. It's fun to watch another obsessive person...

PS Note that it says in Angel Formation - bored. So you definitely need to change something.

Edited by cruciatacara

15 hours ago, Seven77 said:

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 5.32.43 PM.png

Ah, looks like you are missing the 10,000,000 food required to activate the next works. Increase your silos until your food storage hits 10,000,000. Then, decommission everything and you should be at the militant requirement too. next stop, spiritual realm! LOL

Also, CTRL+F5 to refresh the browser. Seems like some old styling and language is still there. 

1 hour ago, Amppax said:

make that 10,000 unsponsored. 

Looks like you need to lower your sponsorship cost to get people to sponsor them dudes faster.

27 minutes ago, dUSt said:

Looks like you need to lower your sponsorship cost to get people to sponsor them dudes faster.

We're too far gone for that now, I think. I'm up to over 100,000 unsponsored. I don't think I'm very good at this game. 

6 hours ago, Amppax said:

We're too far gone for that now, I think. I'm up to over 100,000 unsponsored. I don't think I'm very good at this game. 

It's actually just a supply and demand game. You tweak the numbers to make supply match demand. That's pretty much it. haha

Oh, and also the angel vs demon battles at the end, with gregorian chant.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Seven77 said:

now what? lol

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 4.08.37 PM.png

You adjust your attributes as you see fit (on the right of the screen) - you can get more attributes later as you play.

Then you start sending out archangels who recruit angels. Some will turn to the dark side (hence the need for evil resistance), you build cathedrals and search for souls and gather them up.  You also put on the auto debate and continue that as you play.

My son, you have '...promises to keep, and miles to go before [you] sleep.'

Edited by cruciatacara