An Old School Catholic Message Board

Stop what you are doing and please pray

dominicansoul

dominicansoul

I wanted to put this in Open Mic instead of the prayer intentions so that more people will read it...

Just received word that Tim Staples has had multiple anyeurisms in his heart and brain.  Pray for a miraculous healing or that God may have mercy on his soul and prepare his family for Tim's passing.  

I traveled all the way to Cali one weekend just to hear Tim preach.  HE had just come out on the apologist world stage, a vibrant firecracker, filled with the Holy Spirit, very charismatic and I was just out of highschool attending college for the first semester.  He was exciting to listen to, and even more exciting to see others accept the Faith through His witness.  

Please pray for him and his family... 

dominicansoul

Tim Staples made an announcement tonite to clear up what was earlier reported.  He does have an aneurism on his aorta and multiple anyuerisms in his brain but he’s not dying!!!  

He has suffered multiple transient ischemic attacks throughout his life but most recently last month.  

Continue to pray for his recovery!

Certainly. Good to hear he's still with us. I read his stuff on catholic dot com's site at the beginning of my conversion process, so I owe him!

dominicansoul

Its soo true!!!

I know this one little nun who is as holy as holy gets and she's been through the ringer with her health.  IT all started when she entered the convent, too!

It's like the devil's thinking, "OK, I can't get this person into actual hell, so let's give him/her hell on Earth!"

Prayers for both of these people.