An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholic Pen Pal Site?

Carthusian

Hello,

Just joined this site; not even sure I'm posting in the right place...But, I was wondering if anyone knows of a site where Catholics can find/correspond with other Catholics like pen paling?
I literally have no one to talk to; let alone another Catholic and it would be nice to just talk to another Catholic.

Thanks!

10 hours ago, Carthusian said:

Hello,

Just joined this site; not even sure I'm posting in the right place...But, I was wondering if anyone knows of a site where Catholics can find/correspond with other Catholics like pen paling?
I literally have no one to talk to; let alone another Catholic and it would be nice to just talk to another Catholic.

Thanks!

I don't know of a pen pal site, but that's kinda what this phorum is for. To talk to other Catholics!

Ditto to the above comments! If you like to talk about religious life, Vocation Station often has members who don't frequent "Open Mic" and are very friendly.

Keep in mind all posts are public and searchable online.

This site also has a private messaging feature.

• 1 month later...
28yrolddiscerner

I would love to have a Catholic pen pal. I’m not sure how to send a pm but pm me if you want a pen pal! My favorite saint is Padre Pio and I am discerning the cloister.

• 2 weeks later...