An Old School Catholic Message Board

For Things to Turn Around

OnlySunshine

I have been coming out of my depressive episode thanks to new medication but I feel like things that I was planning for have fallen thru - no new apartment and no ESA dog.  I got the news yesterday from the Golden breeder that the female was pregnant and I had been on the waiting list for a month or so (before the apartment fell thru).  Unfortunately, since I'm not moving, my parents are not allowing me to have a puppy in the house so I had to give up my spot.  I was going to use this dog as both a companion animal and an emotional support animal for my depression and anxiety (I was approved by my psychiatrist).  I was so angry yesterday and felt like everything I've worked hard for is not working out.  I feel trapped and I don't like this feeling.

Also, my GI issues are still causing problems.  I'm on the last day of antibiotics for diverticulitis and I completed a 14-day treatment of Nexium for gastritis.  Both issues are still present and I had abdominal pain yesterday that was pretty bad.  If it doesn't go away in the next few weeks, I'm probably going to have to get a CT scan to see what's going on.  :(

Edited by OnlySunshine