An Old School Catholic Message Board

X-Ray Updates

OnlySunshine

After getting the radiologist's reports of my neck (cervical), lower back (lumbar), and pelvic x-rays, it has been discovered that I have 3 chronic conditions affecting my spine - loss of spinal lordosis in my lumbar region (aka "flat back" syndrome), degenerative disk disease in my neck and lumbar region, and osteoarthritis.  Oddly, the only area that seems to be mostly unaffected is my pelvic area except for the top portion of my sacroiliac joint.  I meet with my rheumatologist for the 2nd time on January 12th and will discuss treatment options for pain control and to prevent further damage as much as possible.  I still have not completed the blood work she requested but I will do it this week.

I also bought some hemp CBD oil today at my natural food store to try for my chronic conditions - anxiety, depression, nausea, chronic pain, etc.  I plan to try it later today to see if I feel OK since I have the day off tomorrow.  Please say some prayers that it works so I can get some much needed rest that actually refreshes me.