An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Out-of-townhusbands Club

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Mrs. Bro. Adam

If you're husband is out of town for work, and you're lonely, then this is the 'club' for you!

Let's converse, and encourage each other, and miss them together!

Let's start a list:

1. Teresa

Edited by Mrs. Bro. Adam

I would join but:

1) Im a guy and im not gay
2) Im too young to get married even if a was a girl
3) idk

lol

ilovechrist

you see, this is what i'm afraid of.

if i end up being called to be married, then my wife will have to be willing to deal with my career that i'm headed torwards--which is something in sports. if that happens like i HOPE it does... then it'll be an interesting life ahead for me..

can I join it even though for me it's the dads-out-of-town club?

My dad's on a business trip in El Salvador :(

homeschoolmom

We used to have a HOOT OWL club-- Husbands Out Of Town Or Working Late. I feel your pain, Teresa... HSdad and I were apart for six months of the first year of our marriage... He was then gone for four weeks when hsdaughter was a baby.

:(

Can I still join your list?

Can I join? @_@ I haven't met my husband yet so he's out of town, and I'm waiting for him to come to me. :P I'm lonely for him.

Edited by Maddalena

[quote name='Maddalena' date='Jun 26 2004, 03:22 PM'] Can I join? @_@ I haven't met my husband yet so he's out of town, and I'm waiting for him to come to me. :P I'm lonely for him. [/quote]
:D

~*AnCoRa33*~

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 26 2004, 01:31 PM'] can I join it even though for me it's the dads-out-of-town club?

My dad's on a business trip in El Salvador :( [/quote]
Hey Vera-
Why don't we start a Daddy's-Out-Of-Town club!! My dad just got a new job (he's been unemployed since March) in Oklahoma!! So he'll be there all week only coming home on weekends!! :sadder: The company doesn't want to move my family up for a LOOOOOONG time (like, January)!!!! THAT MEANS MY MOM WILL BE A SINGLE PARENT 'TIL THEN!!!!!!!! :o AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! PRAYERS!!
I'll be praying for all you wonderful people with your other half away from you!!! GOD BLESS!!

Pax Christi,
<><

[quote name='Maddalena' date='Jun 26 2004, 03:22 PM'] Can I join? @_@ I haven't met my husband yet so he's out of town, and I'm waiting for him to come to me. :P I'm lonely for him. [/quote]
mine too! :sadder:

lol @_@;; I know everyone's always like, "WE SHOULD START OUR OWN THREAD," but we should start one for girls waiting for their future husbands to make themselves known. :P

I wanna be in the club!!
even though he's here till the 5th, gone for 2 weeks, here for a couple days, then gone for a month and a half!

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Well...I need some support.

:cry: I miss him so long, and he's only been gone for five hours! :cry:

I hurt so much inside. I feel like I'm being torn apart, from the inside out :cry:

It hurts so bad and I miss him so badly! :cry:

i know what you're going through.

i can tell you that it gets better the longer you do it.

:group: :group: :group: :group:

hugs for you!

Mrs. Bro. Adam

It just hurts, ya know? to know that at night I'm not going to be lying and falling asleep next to my husband, and it hurts even worse knowing that I'm not going to wake up next to my husband. The bed just feels tooo big! :weep: