An Old School Catholic Message Board

Return of the stoopid

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Pax domini all, may the lord shower an abundence of virtue into our hearts that our words may filled with peace and love and not judgement and condemnation. In the name of truth our lord and saviour Jesus Christ for the salvation of souls.

I'm back lol. I found my password. Hell is really croutons just don't go there Satan hates the pre destined and wants for naught but our eternal damnation, rise up every time you fall in the confidence of our saviour facing crucifixion in the garden. Come what may hell or high water onward christian souls don't despair Jesus loves you. And I love yuz too but more importantly our lord does.

God is good. Jesus is lord.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
dUSt

A Yearning Heart

I saw your prayer intention in the prayer forum as a guest a while ago about the lost password, then noticed you back recently! 

Welcome back :)

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tanks(thanks) anyone heard the song 'tanks' by sattelites & sirens. Good pump up music for the gym or before hitting the streets if you go where angels dare not tread as some men do according to the bible. Maybe good pump up song for anyone that's into that, I love hymns also, lol. Sup max and a yearning heart, and yes yearning my life has been all hickelty pickelty and got more so to the point I was homeless on the streets in a different state,the goldcoast Queensland to be exact,hell of a ride.

• 2 weeks later...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
8 hours ago, MIKolbe said:

I have no idea who you are.

8 hours ago, MIKolbe said:

I have no idea who you are.

Good, all is forgotten, every day is new for children that's a good faith. :topsy: