An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mom Strips For Son & Friends

Paladin D

cmotherofpirl

I am sad to say I completely disagree.

THe persecution of Christianity, and Catholicism in particular is just beginning.

We pay taxes but have no imput in the school system.

Our religious are muzzled in the pulpits.

Our hospitals are being ordered to pay for contraceptives and abortions.

Our rights to hire religious people for CAtholic organizations is under attack.

We are forbidden in many cases to stand outside and protest the murder of children.

Our children can be given medications and even kill our grandchildren without our permission, even though they are but children themselves.

People are creating and combining and destroying humans in ways even Frankenstein didn't think of.

Our voices are being threatened by laws against hate speech, when we simply quote the Word of God.

There have been more martyrs in the last century than ALL other centuries combined.

May the Lord have mercy on us all

I think that it is becasue of the persecution that things will get better. We are being persecuted more because we are starting to speak out more. Jesus said that people will hate us. Since they do, we must be doing something right. God is for us; who can be against. We will win in the end. Pray, hope, and don't worry.

unfortunanly, it does seem like it's getting worse...

actualy, it seems like it's getting back to how it use to be... IN CORINTH!!!

seriously, if St. Paul was alive now, he'd be issuing some more letters...

but anyway... my point is, that there are certain shifts in society when entire generations begin to think differently for some reason or another... it's called a paradyme* shift. eventualy, the "pendulum" will start to swing back the other way, away from the liberal side of things... it's happend many times in history.

*i spelled it phoneticaly so if it's spelled wrong, you can ask someone about it and still sound like you know what the word is

and i think your sourse is questionable...

maybe CNN or BBC or something reputable??

thanks!!

"Associated Press" - it's like Reuters... many news agencies get their news from them.

God Bless,

ironmonk

TempleofVesarius

wow...

everyday i come closer and closer to the conclusion that people should have to meet certain criteria before being ALLOWED the right to reproduce...

any given person shouldnt have the right to do that much damage to anothers life

Don John of Austria

"anyway... my point is, that there are certain shifts in society when entire generations begin to think differently for some reason or another... it's called a paradyme* shift. eventualy, the "pendulum" will start to swing back the other way, away from the liberal side of things... it's happend many times in history"

not that many times the world has been going down hill for the last 350 years, more liberal , less moral, less respect for life Christ , less respect for Christ, less respect for the Father. It is going to get a lot worse before it gets better, a LOT worse.