An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm back, phor those who care.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

PadrePioOfPietrelcino
10 hours ago, MIKolbe said:

You have 8 years?  how's it for you?

That is correct, I'm currently on an 8 year program, but it's not too hard to imagine that could be 9 years or even 10 depending on if Pastoral Years and Spiritual Years are decided upon. I'm in year 5 now, having just completed four years in Philosophy, and of course also getting some basic theology and the like during that time. I'm enjoying it very much, always looking forward to serving in the Parishes and MCing special masses when possible. Currently I'm set to MC four Masses for the Archbishop this semester all within a week of each other. It will be a busy but grace filled week for sure.

1 hour ago, Luigi said:

I have an area of specialization in mind for him - Deaf ministry -

Deaf ministry is a HUGE place we need more clerics in. This is a language of specialty for myself and I'm working pretty hard to become more proficient in my ASL. By the time I'm ordained I hope to be able to hear confessions and offer sacramental prep without the need for an interpreter.

Currently there is work being done on doing a multi-language translation of the You-Cat. ASL, Spoken English, and English text. We have so much work to do and it's so easy to not think about it or to get discouraged. BUT, well worth it for sure.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Amazing dudes, alleluia. Living legends, thanks for being faithful to Jesus.

On 01/02/2018 at 7:37 AM, BarbaraTherese said:

Welcome back, Tab :bravo:

Gday beautiful. Peace be unto you that peace beyond understanding that only our Lord can give.