An Old School Catholic Message Board

The last supper

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Peace be with you all children of god.

This is how slow I am on the uptake and more then likely I have been told but does everyone realise that at the last supper when Jesus is asked who will betray him that they they probably all washed there fingers in the bowl and all received a piece of bread. Is there more to this then Judas?and Jesus is saying that at times we will all betray him and sell out to mans will over gods.

All to often I get caught up in other peoples judgement and condemnations, and my own too.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

All to often I sell out the poor and needy for the safety or comfort, to appease others, to appease myself, to save my own life, to value my life above anothers. They all fled in the end even peter. I think many leave the church in times of trial/loss of career/to fit in/threats or actual persecution,the worries of the world/war/politics/poverty/finite resourcea and or desire for material wealth like Jesus says in the parable of the seeds. Sorry unsure of the proper title of the parable.

they call it the judas shuffle. when someone takes communion at church and leaves right away. just like judas did. 

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
On 19/01/2018 at 12:30 AM, linate said:

they call it the judas shuffle. when someone takes communion at church and leaves right away. just like judas did. 

Haha, sad but true I did this once before but of course swallowed the body of Christ 1st. Anxiety issues and not being able to focus on the mass, usually I will sit in the pain when its present. Feelings of unworthiness I think it was but over it now, alleluia.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye