An Old School Catholic Message Board

Weeds and wheat

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

So Jesus teaches us that there are weeds amongst the wheat in his kingdom. What I want to discuss is to whether our lord is talking about the church or the world and that if he is talking about holy mother church are we to humbly digest both weed and wheat or to humbly discern as to what is weed and wheat without making a noise about what we think is a weed leaving that on earth to the holy magesterium and the weeds ultimate end on judgement day to the angels?

Hungry for truth.

God is love.

• 2 weeks later...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Thanks anomaly good to see you again missed you all very much. And I think warbler you are talking about wolves in sheep's clothing but even if not your concerns for holy mother church are valid and appreciated, and your correct that we need to be of the disposition to not sin and not Luke warm about it, but if we do sin we are to repent(turn to god and heroic virtue) and confess our sin/s.

If your right hand causes you to sin cut it off. Meaning perhaps to avoid that which causes you to sin, whoever or whatever.

Amazing that something as simple as to much sugar or caffiene can cause people to sin, and I'm not talking gluttonous amounts. Excess energy needing to be burnt off. Each has different tolerance levels to different things, including even entertainment.

Like I can't take to much comedy. Lol.

:topsy:

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Grammer