An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm sorry

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Please forgive my hardness this past however long. I seem to swing between loving others and being humble, and judgement,disgust which leads to feigning authority I don't have, and after listening to this story about a priest visiting a leper colony I must apologise. And usually its not people here its goings on in my life, and me saying in a recent thread priests infuriate me that don't allow people to receive on the tounge because I was told by a priest I could not do that at his parish, who am I to be angry and assume the position of god and judge, anger serves no one any good and can blind us to the dignity of every human being whether they be wrong or right.

Lord please make us all channels of your peace. St Francis of Assisi pray for us.

Maybe this thread can be the sorry thread if anyone else wants to say sorry for things. I know its not confession and please do go to confession if your catholic and receive absolution but phor the phatmassers that aren't catholic and even those that are that feel the need to reconcile with the phorum and perhaps aren't so involved anymore due to embarresment this is an opportunity to apologise.

Idk.

Jesus loves yuz.

GodblesS