sr.christinaosf

Do you enjoy desktop publishing?
We are looking for a new writer/editor/graphic
designer for our adoration chapel's little quarterly newsletter. If you
have experience and would like to volunteer your
time, please contact Sr. Christina at 701-746-9401
or stannesguesthome@gmail.com.

sr.christinaosf

No takers?  :(  It's only four times a year and is only a 1 page (front and back) newsletter.  I am wanting to step away from this for reasons I don't need to go into here.

SaintOfVirtue

I would take it up, but half the year I'm entirely unreachable and without contact to civilized society.  Editing and writing I can do. If by graphic design you mean "arrange pre-made stuff to look nice" I can do that too. But if you mean designing logos and Clipart I'll be a complete disappointment.

sr.christinaosf

We have been publishing toward the end of: January, April, July, and October.

I have a minimal amount of clipart I use - I just found it online (using non-copyrighted sources).

The logo/header is already designed and is re-used in every issue.    I troed  attaching the latest issue but it is too large.  I could email it if I had an address.

Anyone else who might be interested can send me your email address and I'll get it off to you. 

Thanks.

Or - try this link - https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Adoration Newsletter6.pdf?token=AWyAdM4HupDEOKZFijn5bG8UO9yYMzPLN_Pmo3fbu5SkaZAxy1l6eLVnj5Bgq0MdiKQTia2a0Lo096Z5XlnIBv69UQvNWjbJcKJ2l7f1keaJJPqg5RwPlpycVo20ulu06c-f1kXUPu2AU_4T5ayUrkFeIu6Lki1DMuKOQV44C4WpFQ

SaintOfVirtue

Well I'll be unreachable for the later three of those months this year. Perhaps next year if you're still looking for someone I'll take it up.